If you are interested in playing next year, here is all you need to know:
- Teams composed of all freshmen and sophomores would apply to play in the Juvenile division.
- Teams with juniors and/or seniors would apply to play in the Junior division.
- The season runs from mid-September to mid-November, with playoffs in late November. Most games are played on Sunday afternoons, with occasional games on Saturdays.
- Teams should be parish-sponsored but can be made up of players from many different parishes. Often times, high school teams are made up of friends from the same high school. Many teams are formed after high school tryouts have been completed.
- Boys who play for their school team (C-team, B-team, JV or Varsity) are not eligible to play. However girls that play for their high school team may participate, since their high school season is in the spring.
- Players NEED to have a CYC ID card.
- Each team is required to have an adult coach on the bench at all times. This adult must have attended a Protecting God’s Children workshop, signed the Code of Conduct, and have had a Missouri Background check. This will be verified when you present your roster to your sponsoring parish for signature.
- For more information contact Jon Givens at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 792-7254.
- All Boys Teams- Jon Givens- email@example.com
- Girls Teams in St. Charles- Michael Buckley- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Teams in West County- Terry Paulter- email@example.com
- All other Girls Teams- Jon Givens- firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to a great high school soccer season. We hope you and your friends will join us!!