CYC High School Volleyball – Fall 2020 Season Canceled
- Due to a restriction on youth sports for those ages 14-18 and in high school, we are canceling our High School Volleyball league for the 2020 season. Look for us again in 2021!
CYC High School Volleyball is designed for boys or girls in grades 9th -12th grade during the 2020-21 school year looking to play with friends in a fun recreational league. Full team registration is required.
Dates: Look for registration to open in August and games to begin in September.
- Practice time is dependent on the sponsoring parish to provide if available
- Games are played Sunday evenings at various parish gyms
- Teams should be parish-sponsored but can be made up of players from many different parishes. Often times, high school teams are made up of friends from the same high school. Many teams are formed after high school tryouts have been completed.
- Players who play for their high school team (C-team, B-team, Freshmen, JV, or Varsity) are not eligible to play.
- Players are required to have a CYC ID card at games
Coaches: Each team is required to have an adult coach (age 21+) on the bench at all times and complete the Archdiocesan requirements set forth by the Office of Child and Youth Protection.
For more information contact Laura Bailey at 314-792-7255 or email@example.com