CYC High School Volleyball – Fall 2019
- The season runs from mid-September to mid-November, with playoffs in late November. Most games are played on Sunday afternoons, with occasional games on Saturdays.
- Teams should be parish-sponsored but can be made up of players from many different parishes. Often times, high school teams are made up of friends from the same high school. Many teams are formed after high school tryouts have been completed.
- Players who play for their high school team (C-team, B-team, JV or Varsity) are not eligible to play.
- Players NEED to have a CYC ID card.
- Each team is required to have an adult coach on the bench at all times. This adult must have attended a Protecting God’s Children workshop, signed the Code of Conduct, and have had a Missouri Background check. This will be verified when you present your roster to your sponsoring parish for signature.
- For more information contact Laura Bailey at 314-792-7255 or firstname.lastname@example.org